My Alex H Restaurant Experience

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 2.50.31 PMMy experience with Alex H Restaurant has been a great one. When I went to go meet with the family, I was nervous that I would not be what they were looking for, but when they started asking me about my ideas and strategies for improving their social media, I knew that I was in the right place. I had taken a Digital Marketing class at the Processed with VSCOcamChamplain Dublin campus, so I knew the basics of social media marketing but by the end of the interview, I was blown away by myself. I have since been able to directly apply a class project to this internship.

The Alex H team has been exceptional in helping me with whatever I need to Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 2.31.25 PMimprove their social media. I have learn so much from this internship like, how to create a marketing plan, setting my own hours, and much more. It is hard work but I enjoy do marketing work for a nice family. Not only are the people at Alex H exceptional but, so is the food. Over Spring break, My roommates and I took trip to the Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 2.31.46 PMrestaurant where we had escargot, homemade lasagna, and sea scallops. The food was incredible and so was the service. I love working at this internship because it had given me the experience to pursue further in the food industry of marketing.

-Emily Gutenstein, International Business Major, Spring 2015