Montreal is one of the world’s leading multimedia cities as well as a dynamic business and design center. In Montreal, you will have numerous opportunities to gain a unique international perspective on the evolving workplace and the career essentials needed to become a global professional.
In Montreal, there is something for everyone! We have had many students study with us, including those majoring in:
- Broadcast and Streaming Media
- Computer and Digital Forensics
- Computer Science
- Creative Media
- Criminal Justice
- English Literature
- Professional Writing
- Public Relations
An internship in Montreal can really impact a student’s semester by providing local contacts, professional experience, additions to portfolios or resumes, and a place to learn more about the culture of Montreal!
Students in these majors have found themselves in a variety of internships around the city.
- Read about Lucy’s (Public Health Sciences ’15) experience at Armenian Youth Federation-Canada
- Read about Nora’s (Sociology/Anthropology and French ’14) experience at Femme et Villes
- Read about Emily’s (Theatre ’17) experience at Mainline Theatre
- Read about Alison’s (Public Relations ’15) experience at Nomads Industries
- Read about Sami’s (Early Childhood/Elementary Education ’18) experience at Kids Code Jeunesse
- Read about Jackie’s (History ’18) internship at the Jewish Montreal Museum
- Read about Daniel’s (Broadcasting Streaming Media ’17) internship at Execution Labs
- Read about Elizabeth’s (Professional Writing ’19) internship at Tuque Games
- Read about Alex’s (Computer Science and Innovation ’13) internship at Ubisoft